Glasses & Contacts
You probably wear your glasses everyday. They help to define who you are. You may want to create a subtle look, or to make a bold fashion statement with your glasses. You may even want them virtually disappear.
With over 500 frames in stock, we have the pair of glasses for you and your lifestyle.
Contact Lenses for Your Vision Needs
At Mitchell Family Eye Care, we offer the best in contact lenses to address a wide range of vision conditions, including specialty lenses not offered by other doctors.
Listed below are a few of the conditions managed with contact lenses, and specialty contact lenses used.
Specialty Contact Lenses:
- Colored/Cosmetic Contacts
- Toric Contacts for Astigmatism
- Bifocal/Multifocal Contacts
- Rigid Gas-Permeable Contacts
Ultra-Specialty Contact Lenses
- Scleral Contact Lenses: For post-surgical, damaged, or irregular corneas